Dr. Robert Mandraccia has always been a strong believer in the importance of patient education. It's crucial that you understand all the details of a cosmetic surgery procedure before you undergo one.
Furthermore, it's also important you have a full range of options in front of you. We make sure our Fort Myers-area patients know all of the alternatives to surgery while they make their decision. While all of our procedures have impressive safety records, there's no getting around the fact that surgery is always a significant decision.
As such, Dr. Mandraccia offers a wide range non-surgicial procedures that might be more appropriate for your specific situation than cosmetic surgery. We'll explain all of your options so that you can make an informed, reasonable decision.
If you live in Fort Myers, Florida or any of the other surrounding communities and you want to learn more about cosmetic surgery and its alternatives, please call Dr. Robert V. Mandraccia at (239) 633-8819.
What Are My Non-Surgical Options?
Whether you're considering a facial procedure or you're looking to rejuvenate your body, there are non-surgical procedures you should consider. These include:
- Injectables: Dr. Robert Mandraccia has a full range of injectable treatments that are appropriate for Fort Myers-area patients looking to rejuvenate their faces and remove the signs of age and wear. BOTOX(R) Cosmetic is the most well-known of these procedures, but we also offer a number of other injectables that might be right for you.
- Facial Fat Transfers: Dr. Mandraccia is a strong proponent of facial fat transfers, which use your body's natural fat deposits to plump and revitalize parts of your face that might require some rejuvenation.
- VitalityLift: Another procedure that uses your body's own resources to revitalize your appearance, the VitalityLift uses a Dermapen(R) to inject your naturally occuring Plasma Rich in Growth Factors (PRGF) components into the skin. This fills in wrinkles and stimulates the growth of healing collagen in the treatment area.
- Chemical Peels: Facial chemical peels eliminate unsightly skin perfections and signs of age and wear without cosmetic surgery. These chemical peels, which can also be used to treat your arms and upper chest, can remove acne scars and age spots, as well as a range of other cosmetic complaints.
This isn't an exhaustive list, of course. The best way to determine your appropriate procedure is to arrange a consultation with Dr. Mandraccia.
The Advantages of Non-Surgical Procedures
It's important to emphasize that all of the surgical procedures we offer our Fort Myers-area patients are proven, safe and effective. Dr. Mandraccia would never perform a procedure that presents significant risks to his patients.
Still, all surgeries come with risks of complications, and they can be inconvenient for busy, engaged patients like you. Non-surgical procedures, then, are useful replacements in certain circumstances.
These non-surgical procedures:
- Are less invasive than cosmetic surgery
- Come with fewer complications and side effects
- Present a reduced risk of infection
- Require significantly less recovery time; many of these procedures require none at all
You can count on Dr. Mandraccia's decades of experience to help you find the procedure that is appropriate for your specific needs.
If you're a resident of Fort Myers or one of the other communities in southwest Florida and you're curious about cosmetic surgery, please contact Dr. Robert V. Mandraccia, MD at (239) 633-8819 today.