Facial aging occurs over time due to sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle. Early signs include a loss of facial fullness and fine wrinkles. Injectable fillers like Botox® are a safe and effective non-surgical method for softening facial wrinkles and restoring facial volume and fullness.
But are injectable fillers right for you? The best way to find out is with a private, free consultation at the Fort Myers, Florida office of cosmetic surgeon Dr. Robert V. Mandraccia. During your consultation, Dr. Mandraccia will examine your face for signs of aging and consider the best method to achieve:
- Plumper, more youthful looking lips
- Enhancement of shallow facial contours
- Softening of facial creases and wrinkles
- Improvement in the appearance of recessed scars
Injectables are an excellent option if:
- You are physically healthy
- You do not smoke
- You have a positive outlook with realistic goals for the results of your procedure
Not everyone is a good candidate for injectables. Some conditions that may preclude you from this procedure are:
- Open wounds
- Neuromuscular disease
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
To find out if injectables are right for you, please contact Dr. Mandraccia in Fort Myers, Florida to schedule your consultation.