Many women who are unhappy with the size or general appearance of their breasts find that breast implants are an ideal solution.
Breast implants might be right for you if:
- You feel embarrassed by breasts that feel too small
- The shape or symmetry of your breasts makes you uncomfortable with your appearance
- Issues with sagging or lost volume over time are making you feel self-conscious
- You are a mastectomy patient wishing to restore your femininity
Our Fort Myers plastic surgeon has years of experience working with breast augmentation patients, and he can help you make an informed decision about breast implants.
As with any cosmetic surgery procedure, you need to be both physically and mentally prepared. While breast implants are both safe and effective for improving the appearance of your chest, they are not always right for everyone.
In order to be a viable breast implant candidate, you should be:
- At least 18 years old with fully developed breasts
- In good overall health and free from any major medical issues
- Well informed about what breast implant surgery can and cannot accomplish
- Mentally prepared for the resulting changes with realistic expectations
If for any reason Dr. Mandraccia has concerns about your breast implant candidacy, he will discuss this openly with you during your personal consultation. Your safety is our priority, and it is important to remember that although our procedures offer many benefits and are performed with skillful expertise and the highest quality of care, there are still risks and limitations.
If you live in the Fort Myers or Naples area and you would like to find out if you are a breast implant candidate, contact Dr. Robert Mandraccia M.D. at (239) 633-8819 today to schedule your consultation.