As we age, our skin can make us appear older than we really are. If you are unhappy with how your facial features have changed over time, you may be a facelift candidate.
Depending on your personal aesthetic goals, Dr. Mandraccia may also recommend combining your facelift with other procedures including:
The best way to determine your facelift candidacy is to receive a personal assessment from our Fort Myers plastic surgeon, but generally, potential candidates should consider the following:
- Your overall health - Ideal candidates should be generally healthy and free of any major medical conditions.
- The elasticity of your skin - If you have more flexible skin you may have better results.
- Your bone structure - A well-defined facial bone structure can provide better support for facial alterations.
- Your age - Most facelift patients are between 40 and 60 years of age, but both younger and older patients (whether 30 years or 80 years of age) are easily accommodated.
- The potential results - Facelifts are intended to give you a more youthful appearance, helping you look and feel like a younger version of yourself. A facelift does not stop the aging process and it is not designed to fundamentally change your appearance.
If you live in the Fort Myers or Naples area and you would like to find out if you are a facelift candidate, contact Dr. Robert Mandraccia M.D. at (239) 633-8819 today to schedule your consultation.